Thursday 24 March 2016

High-End Concealers- Nars, Urban Decay, MAC

Hello :)

I've become a massive fan of concealer over this past year and have built up a nice little collection to suit every concealing-need for my skin. These are the high-end concealers that I own:

Nars Radiance Creamy Concealer- Vanilla
This is probably my all time favourite concealer. It has a great high coverage, but without looking cakey. It works well both as an under-eye concealer, as well as covering up redness and blemishes. I really like the applicator as it makes it super quick, and is also great for topping up on the go when required. It is quite expensive at £22, especially considering the amount you get compared with other concealers, however it is definitely worth a try. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer- Fair/Neutral
This is a more recent acquisition after finally giving in to the hype. I really like using this concealer under my eyes and for highlighting when I'm paler (as the shade is a lot lighter than expected). A little goes a long way- I wouldn't say it was full coverage, but it spreads really easily either using a brush or a beautyblender.

Mac Prep & Prime Highlighter- Light Boost
Although this isn't classed as a concealer, I think it works well under the eyes when you want something that brightens with a light coverage. I use it both on its own and on top of a concealer to give a brighter effect. 

Mac Prolongwear Concealer- NC15
This is a really nice concealer that was one of the first I bought but still love now. It's a medium-full coverage, works well both under the eyes and on blemishes/redness. It's quite thick, however does blend out well. My only problem is the pump, it's so annoying! But that's something I'm willing to get over because it is a really good concealer and definitely a repurchase.

Thanks for reading! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment