Saturday 12 March 2016

Morphe M439- Best foundation brush?

Just a short post today, but I had to share my love for this beauty!

 
Up until recently, I have been obsessed with my Sigma F40 for applying my foundation. However, after watching one of InTheFrow's vlogs, I saw her raving about the Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush. I had never really been into buffer brushes because I have blemish-prone skin with enlarged pores and thought that the denser Sigma F40 brush applied my foundation best. I've had that brush for over a year now and thought it was time to try something new- and I'm so glad I did!

This brush is dense like the F40, but it's rounded and superrr soft. I tried it with a few other foundations first (Bourjois Healthy Mix and Loreal Infallible) because I wasn't so sure that it would work with the heavier foundation, double wear. I tried it on the off chance that it could work, and it definitely does! My skin looked so flawless and it made my pores completely disappear- something that I thought only the La Roche Posay BB Blur Cream could do!

This is most definitely my new holy grail makeup brush.
I bought mine from here for £11.50.

Thanks for reading xo

No comments:

Post a Comment