Thursday 18 February 2016

Morning Skincare Routine

Heyy :)

I'm constantly changing my skincare routine but I'm really enjoying using these products at the moment!

I start off using the Pixi Glow Mud Clenser. I bought mine from Marks and Spencer and it retails for £18. You dampen your face, and then rub a small amount into the skin. After rubbing it for around 30 seconds, it starts to thicken up and feel like a face mask. I tend to leave it on for another minute or so to sink into my skin, and then I will wash it off with warm water and a damp muslin cloth. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and leaves a subtle glow.

I follow this with the Pixi Glow Tonic. I also bought this from Marks and Spencer which also retails for £18. It claims to perfect skin tone and texture and leave you with a healthy glow, which I can vouch for. It has a really nice scent, and isn't too drying on the skin. It has really helped with my skin texture and I will definitely be repurchasing this!

After this, I apply the La Roche Posay Effaclar K. I bought this from Escentual and it retails for around £15, but there is almost always an offer on. Although it isn't advertised as a moisturizer, I think it works well for this and provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily skin. However, I can't say that it's amazing for controlling oil, and I'm yet to find a miracle moisturizer for my skin (any recommendations appreciated!).

Finally, I'll use an eye cream, and at the moment I'm really enjoying using the Benefit It's Potent. It's super moisturizing and it sinks into the skin really nicely so that you can still apply concealer on top without it being oily. 

Thanks for reading!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment